ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The Dredging Summit & Expo ’22 is a technical conference organized by the Western Dredging Association (WEDA) to promote the exchange of knowledge in fields related to dredging, navigation, marine engineering, and construction. It will provide a forum for improvement of communications, technology transfer, and cooperation among associations & societies while emphasizing the importance of understanding and developing of solutions for problems related to the protection and enhancement of the marine environment. The conference will take place at the brand new Marriott Marquis in downtown Houston from July 25-28, 2022.
WHO WILL ATTEND?
The Dredging Summit & Expo ’22 will bring together expert representatives of:
- contractors working in:
- coastal and inland flood protection
- deep-sea mining
- offshore wind energy
- oil and gas production fields
- marine engineers
- dredging technology providers
- harbor & port representatives
- public authorities
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- port engineers
- hydrographic surveyors/geologists
- environmental managers
- infrastructure managers
- public authorities
- research institutes
- civil engineers
- geotechnical engineers
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HOURS
The 2022 Dredging Summit & Expo will qualify for approx. 18 professional development hours (PDH’s). A certificate will be issued upon request.
For all sponsorship information, click here or contact Tom Cappellino at [email protected].
At WEDA’s Dredging Summit & Expo ’22 you will get three days filled with high-quality presentations, access to our Expo featuring 100+ exhibitors, and a complete social program to properly facilitate interactions with more than 600 attendees from all segments of the dredging industry.
- Access to all technical sessions & panels
- Access to our Expo featuring 100+ exhibitors
- Post Conference Technical Tour & Lunch – Houston Ship Channel (limited to 60 people)
- Ice Breaker / Welcome Reception on Monday evening
- Breakfast on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Extended AM & PM breaks / Ice Cream Social
- Lunch with Guest Speaker on Tuesday
- Buffet Lunch Wednesday
- GALA Reception & Dinner on Wednesday Evening
- Access to the proceedings online
** Continuing education short courses, guest tickets, and Greg Hartman golf tournament can be added to your registration for additional fees.