On August 19, we’ll discuss "Choosing the right engineering discipline as an undergraduate student."
We have an awesome team of panelists! I hope you can join us!
- Nancy Ingabire Abayo, Graduate Teaching Assistant, North Carolina State University
- Elizabeth Fassman-Beck, Ph.D, M.ASCE, Principal Engineer, Southern California Coastal Water Research
- Alborz Fathinezhad, Graduate Research Assistant, Louisiana State University
- Mathew Picardal, P.E., M.ASCE, Structural Project Manager, DCI Engineers
- Laurence R. Rilett, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE., Director, Auburn University Transportation Research Institute
- Michael Schubert, EIT, A.M.ASCE Project Supervisor, Arizona Department of Transportation