This is a call out to all future civil engineers! ASCE will be offering a free eLearning webinar about what to know about and how to prepare for the FE Exam on Thursday, May 18 from 3:00 to 4:00 pm ET.
The FE Exam is your first step to becoming a professional licensed engineer. This free eLearning webinar will explain what you need to know about preparing to take the FE Exam. You will also have the opportunity to ask your own questions.
Dr. J.P. Mohsen, the course director for the ASCE’s PE Civil Exam Review courses, will talk about:
- Why take the FE Exam
- Learn about the different FE Exam sections and how to prepare for it
- Study tips, structured study strategy, and resources
- Exam day tips and test taking strategy
- Exam format, question types and grading
- Who should take it and when
- When it is offered and how to register to take the FE Exam
Thursday, May 18, 2023 | 3:00 – 4:00 PM Eastern