Expertise in sustainable infrastructure with smart city application; water and wastewater treatment, energy efficiency, auditing, and recovery, water and municipal infrastructure, air pollution monitoring and control, air and water permitting and compliance, facility environmental compliance auditing; and guaranteed capital project development and delivery with verification, specialties.
* Economic, environmental, and energy review of industrial and municipal pollutant control operations;
* Environmental impact assessment; process-design verification, construction-execution, commissioning, and evaluation of contaminant treatment processes;
* Regulatory compliance evaluations and assistance with correspondence and negotiations of regulators and industrial/municipal facility operators;
* Air and wastewater permitting and auditing, including NSR/PSD, Title V and MACT, Tier II, TRI, GHGs and emissions inventory, NPDES, Local Limits and TMDL requirements; and spill prevention plans including SPCC;
* Regulatory policies and rules interpretation for various industrial and government clients; and,
* Environmental permitting and auditing or inspection of power plant, refinery, oil lightering, steel mill, chromium electroplating, landfill, water and wastewater (WRRFs/POTWs and industrial) treatment, Marcellus Shale natural-gas-drilling water management, organic chemical and product manufacturing, vegetable oil processing, animal feed mill, livestock operations, prison, hospital, and aggregate manufacturing facilities.
Professional Engineer: P.E. - USA; P.Eng. - Ca.
AAEE - BCEE: Water Supply & Wastewater (WW), Air Pollution Control (AP), and Environmental Sustainability (ES).
*Water Use and Reuse
*Air and Water/wastewater/stormwater Permitting
*Air Pollution Monitoring and Control
*Water and Wastewater Treatment
*Environmental Compliance Auditing
*Air and Water Environmental Impact Assessment
*Energy and Environmental Control Efficiency
*Carbon, Water, and Environmental Footprint.