ASCE Collaborate has switched to a new platform called Thrive.
We appreciate your patience during the transition. What is Thrive? View more information here. Any questions or feedback? Please contact [email protected]. View Video Tutorials here.
An ASCE membership login is required to participate in discussion forums and ASCE Mentor Match.
Welcome again everyone to EWRI Collaborate. Here are some simple steps you can follow to quickly take advantage of the new system:
1. You have been subscribed to the Daily Digest version of the Open Forum, meaning you'll get one email each day containing all of the previous day's posts. If you'd like to change that to real time (you'll get an email every time something new is posted), no emails (you can view the discussions online but won't receive email), or unsubscribe, use the My subscriptions link found to the right of this post.
2. If you have an industry-related question on your mind and you'd like input from your peers, post the question here, on the Open Forum and watch the responses come flooding in.
3. To respond to a question, use the "Reply to discussion" link found to the right of this post to send your reply to the group (we encourage this if your response will help others and add to the long-term care body of knowledge); or "Reply to sender" to send a private offline message to the author of the message.
4. Missed a couple of posts in a discussion? Click the "View thread" link found next to each post to see the original question and all replies.
5. Update your profile. You can click on the link to import your LinkedIn profile to save uploading your photo and bio again if you already have it on LinkedIn. If you don't have a LinkedIn profile, simply enter your information on the profile page.
6. Use the member directory to search for at least three of your peers and send them a "Contact Request". You can also search for me, Veronique Nguyen, and send me a Contact request by clicking on the link next to my name in the search results.
7. You may be prompted to log in the first time. If you are on a private computer, please check the "Remember me" option at login to make it fast and easy to respond going forward.
If you have questions or suggestions for improving this new member benefit, please use the "Reply to Sender" link, next to this message to reply to me directly (vs. replying to the group).