ASCE Collaborate has switched to a new platform called Thrive.
We appreciate your patience during the transition. What is Thrive? View more information here. Any questions or feedback? Please contact [email protected]. View Video Tutorials here.
An ASCE membership login is required to participate in discussion forums and ASCE Mentor Match.
It's time to update your committee roster for the ASCE Official Register!
Roster updates will be collected via an online Committee Roster Update form. To add or remove a member of the committee, you will need to provide their:
- First and last name, and
- Email address
Once you have submitted the form, you will receive an email confirming that your response has been submitted to EWRI.
Please complete the Committee Roster Update form by Thursday, September 18, or your committee will be at risk for being removed from our database.
Please note that changes to committee members contact information can be updated through MyASCE. Directions for updating personal information in MyASCE can be found at the bottom of this email below my signature.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
1. Log-in to MyASCE at www.asce.org/myasce
2. The first page that will open is "My Profile".
3. On the "My Profile" page, click on "Edit Personal Information"
4. Then click on the button on the right side of the blue bar that says "Edit". Edit your information and hit "Submit" on the bottom of the page to save.
4. To edit your Primary Address, use the "Addresses" tab on the My Profile page and click the "Edit" button next to your address. When you have updated your address, click "Submit".
5. To add/change credentials, please contact ASCE's Customer Service at member@... or by phone at 1-800-548-2723.