ASCE will bring together a panel of civil engineering leaders to share insights and answer questions on a variety of topics. Every Third Thursday at 3 p.m. EDT, ASCE will host a virtual roundtable on a new topic.
On September 21st, we’ll discuss “Mentoring: whose responsibility is it?.” Bring your questions. Get to know each other. Share your expertise.
Kathleen (Katie) Kelly, EIT (She/Her), Bridge Engineer at Arcadis
Norma Jean Mattei, Professor at University of New Orleans
Megan McDonald, PE, LEED AP – Vice President, Transportation Planning WSP
Nicolai Oliden, P.E., Owner at engineeringYOU & Highways Group Lead at Jacobs
Jon E. Zufelt, Ph.D., P.E., CFM, BC.WRE, F.ASCE, Chair, Committee of Professional Advancement
Here are some grounds rules so everyone can have a good experience:
- Participants are asked to mute their device unless they are speaking.
- Please keep all conversations geared towards the benefit of the community. Personal requests (such as how do I find a job) will not be discussed.
- Please be as concise as possible so all may get a turn to participate.
- Moderators reserve the right to permanently mute a participant.
- All questions and comments must comply with the ASCE Collaborate Code of Conduct.
We will be recording and sharing this call.
If you cannot make it this time, we'll be hosting one every third Thursday. You can view recordings here.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Click here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 245 500 728 631
Download Teams | Join on the web
Or call in (audio only)
+1 571-360-4714,,38876903# United States, Arlington
Phone Conference ID: 388 769 03#
Find a local number | Reset PIN