SPONSORED WEBINAR provided by BQE Software (https://www.bqe.com/)
So much has changed in business computing over the past few years and cloud computing represents the new normal. Why are so many businesses moving to the cloud? It’s because cloud computing increases efficiency, helps improve cash flow and offers so many more benefits.
Join us in an exciting webinar presented by Steven Burns, FAIA, Chief Creative Officer of BQE Software, as he walks you through specific requirements for engineering firms and delves into solutions built around our industry. In addition, Steven will explain why your firm must begin moving all operations into the cloud, not only to have increased productivity and profitability, but also to be relevant and competitive into the next decades.
- Understand why cloud computing is essential for firms to successfully thrive in the coming decades
- Have a broad awareness of the multitudes of cloud solutions most suitable for your engineering firm that handle all aspects of their business
- Understand the full meaning of artificial intelligence and learn how it relates and impacts the future of engineering
- Recognize why artificial intelligence should be embraced and not feared
- Develop successful strategies for migrating your firm into the cloud
Presenter: Steven Burns, FAIA, Chief Creative Officer of BQE Software#COVID19#Free#CoastsOceansPortsandWaterways