Narsimha Chary Poloju., P.E., SE, M.SEI, M.GI., M.AEI, M.ASCE
ASCE Region 10 Board of Governor’s Corr. Member & ASCE IS SR Past President
I, Er. Narsimha Chary Poloju, (Best Citizen of India Gold Medal Award for my outstanding Individual achievement in Engineering and excellence in my field for National development & International Engineer of the Year 2017 Gold Medal Award from IBC) Chartered-Professional Licensed Structural Engineer, I am completed my breadth Civil Engineering from Osmania University in 2002, then immediately I worked for construction company (Modi Properties (I) Pvt ltd) then subsequently few reputed Engineering companies and Surbana - Jurong (MNC) in Architectural, Civil / Structural Engineering Disciplines in Building, Energy, Technology sectors. Parallelly I'm completed my part time depth Masters (Structural Engineering) from Hyderabad., Telangana and accredited with Canadian Master's degree from "World Education Services“ with vast 20 years of Indigenous-International experience and year on year success, with special expertise and wide exposure to large scale projects. Wish to play major decision making and technical solutions across Industrial (Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Refinery, Hydrocarbon, Mines- Minerals), Power (Nuclear, Thermal & Hydro) and Tall Building Structures.
Major Geographies for Projects: South Korea, UAE (Abu Dhabi), Thailand, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, India, Oman, Turkmenistan, Algeria, and Uzbekistan. 8 years ago, I had a Big Dream that I would like to become a Registered CPEng, which I have achieved last 6+ yrs. ago. I worked in South Korea for 4+ years on a special technological Structures (E7 visa) in a few of the topmost companies like KEPCO E&C, K C Cottrell & Hyundai Engineering Co Ltd. There I was trained to work in Nuclear, Petrochemical & Refinery Process Industries for different geographical projects. I have gained an immense knowledge and Experience from these organizations and Individual achievements from Institute of Engineers-India. Engineering Council of India, American & European professional affiliations for my professional career development as well as my Personal development, humanities & working knowledge in the Multidisciplinary, Multicultural backgrounds. Last 10+ years notable achievements in research and special technological design engineering works as:
- At Tender stage itself Complete Dynamic analysis of (RSM) of the Irregular buildings initiative taken for (BEL) Bharat Electronics Limited, Machilipatnam., AP. Reviewed & Verified the Structural models (Whole Project) Design Engineering Calculation, Documents / Drawings for BEL Project (20 Buildings | More than 12 Schematics for Superstructures & 6 Schematics for Substructures. First time in my last company S.S. Infrastructures Development Consultants Limited., Implemented the Foundation Soil-Structure Interaction for whole project for sway, deflection, and deformation of overall building consideration at Construction stage of around 1664 pile foundations of (600dia, 500 dia Piles 30m deep).
- Retrofitting and Rehabilitation of Seismic Evaluation of existing structures (NTPC Farakka Electrostatic Precipitation (ESP) huge equipment structures using ACI, FEMA & Indian Codes. using MIDAS Gen software at Ganga River tributary beds of around 40m depth of Pile foundations for new foundations.
- Auxiliary Building Composite Frame Analysis & design and main steel structures calculations, Hydro-dynamic analysis of Auxiliary Feed Water Fuel Handling Auxiliary tanks, heavy machine foundations to UAE- APR (Advanced Pressurizedwater Reactors) 4x1400 Mw Barakah Nuclear Power Plant of Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) for Korean Electric Power Corporation E&C, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
- 1. Best Citizen of India-Gold Medal Award for Outstanding Individual Achievement in Engineering- 26th Jan 2017
- Bharat Ratna Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Gold Medal Awards for my Outstanding Individual achievements in Engineering and excellence in my field for National development 15th Aug 2019.
- International Engineer of the Year September 2017 Gold Medal Award from IBC.
An Initiative of ASCE Indian Section Southern Region office held at Hyderabad, Telangana. 10 New student chapters established, 9 ASCE Student Chapters Charter approval and 6 New ASCE members Instrumental for New & Retention membership taken and ASCE IS SR & ASCE IS Social Campaign too. Over 18+ months, 63+ lecture presentation Conducted / Organized from various countries across the globe like Australia, Italy, India, USA, Japan, New Zealand, UAE, Turkey, UK, Singapore and Sri Lanka etc. on various advance topics like Geo-earthquake Engineering, GeoEnvironmental / Sustainable Engineering, Geophysics, Ocean Engineering, Wind Engineering, Fire Engineering, Geo-technical & Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering using AI/ ML and 3D Printed Technology, Wind tunnel testing on architectural projects, Heritage / Historical Structures, Safety-Risk management and Ethics etc. in the International Conferences, World Environment day, ASCE 169th & 170th day Celebrations, World Engineering Day Celebrations & World Environment day Celebrations International webinar series, Web-talks, which are collaborated with ASCE Sril Lanka Section, Australia Section, New Zealand Group, Greater China Section and other professional bodies like IGS, CWSH, ICI and also our ASCE Students Chapters promoted-supported / helped us. On behalf of the ASCE IS SR & ASCE IS, I have been invited by the ASCE Executive Director, 2020(twice) , 2021(twice) and 2022 ASCE President's, ASCE General Council, ASCE Region 10 Director’s & Governor to our events & programs. Chief, Special Guest’s key addresses, insights and all speakers discuss a variety of Civil Engineering Issues & challenges faced by our fellow Civil Engineering fraternity across the globe.