With the volatility of the current COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on employees and the workplace, ASCE is organizing a series of virtual roundtables to help civil engineers during this difficult and uncertain time. We’ll bring together a panel of civil engineering leaders to share insights and answer questions on a variety of topics. Every Thursday at 3 p.m. EDT, ASCE will host a virtual roundtable on a new topic.
You will receive the meeting details after you register for the event. Please show up in a timely manner so we can get the most out of this call.We have set some ground rules to ensure this is a great experience for all.- Participants are asked to mute their device unless they are speaking.- Please keep all conversations geared towards the benefit of the community. Personal requests (such as how do I find a job) will not be discussed.- Please be as concise as possible so all may get a turn to participate.- Moderators reserve the right to permanently mute a participant.- Just a reminder— all questions and comments must comply with the ASCE Collaborate Code of Conduct.
On July 9, we’ll discuss "Promoting Diversity and Fostering Inclusivity in Times of Crisis." Bring your questions. Get to know each other. Share your expertise.
- Julia P. Clarke, P.E., M.ASCE, Senior Geotechnical Manager, Transportation, Raba Kistner, Inc.
- Guillermo Diaz-Fanas, P.E., Senior Disaster Risk Management and Urban Resilience Specialist, Sr. Technical Principal, WSP USA & President at Qu-AKE
- Luis Duque, EIT, A.M.ASCE., A.M.SEI, Bridge Engineer, Foothills Bridge Co.
- Laurie Matkowski, Director of Connected and Automated Vehicle Services, Gannett Fleming, Inc.
- Danielle Schroeder, EIT, CBSI A.M.ASCE (she/her), Structural Engineer, Pennoni
We will be recording and sharing this call.
If you cannot make it this time, we'll be hosting one every week in April. You can view recordings here.
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
+1 571-360-4714 United States, Arlington (Toll)
Conference ID: 154 513 2#