ASCE will bring together a panel of civil engineering leaders to share insights and answer questions on a variety of topics. Every Third Thursday at 3 p.m. EDT, ASCE will host a virtual roundtable on a new topic.
On January 21, we’ll discuss "Cultivating a Mutually Beneficial Mentoring Relationship." Bring your questions. Get to know each other. Share your expertise.
- Daniel Bressler, EIT, A.M.ASCE, Junior Engineer, York Tower
- Salvador Bentolila, P.E., ENV SP, M.ASCE, Civil Engineer, AECOM
- Robert Cagle, P.E., F.ASCE, Retired from the US Army Corps of Engineers, ASCE Board of Direction
- Jennifer Sloan Ziegler, Ph.D, P.E., M.ASCE, Engineer, Cypress Environmental Science & Engineering
You will receive the meeting details after you register for the event. Please show up in a timely manner so we can get the most out of this call.
We have set some ground rules to ensure this is a great experience for all.
- Participants are asked to mute their device unless they are speaking.
- Please keep all conversations geared towards the benefit of the community. Personal requests (such as how do I find a job) will not be discussed.
- Please be as concise as possible so all may get a turn to participate.
- Moderators reserve the right to permanently mute a participant.
- Just a reminder— all questions and comments must comply with the ASCE Collaborate Code of Conduct.
We will be recording and sharing this call.
If you cannot make it this time, we'll be hosting one every third Thursday. You can view recordings here.
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 571-360-4714,,421095671# United States, Arlington
Phone Conference ID: 421 095 671#