Discussion: View Thread

International Conference on Applications of Fluid Dynamics (ICAFD-2016) during 19-21 December, 2016 at ISM Dhanbad,INDIA

• 1.  International Conference on Applications of Fluid Dynamics (ICAFD-2016) during 19-21 December, 2016 at ISM Dhanbad,INDIA

Posted 05-05-2015 10:00 AM

Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to inform you that Department of Applied Mathematics, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad is going to organize a International Conference on Applications of Fluid Dynamics (ICAFD-2016) during 19-21 December, 2016 in association with Fluid Mechanics Group,University of Botswana, Botswana.

The Key features of the conference are as follows:

1.    Renowned Applied Mathematicians/Scientists/Researchers of our country and abroad exclusively working in the areas of Fluid Dynamics and allied areas are going to deliver his/her experiences and expertise during the conference.

2. International Symposium on

"Solute Transport in Surface/Subsurface Water Bodies: A Modeling Approach" is also being organized as a parallel event in which many speakers from India and Abroad are going to join with us.This symposium is chaired by Prof. Vijay P Singh, F. ASCE, Distinguished Professor, Caroline and William N. Lehrer Distinguished Chair in Water Engineering Texas A & M University USA & President, FARA

2.      Young Scientist Award Session will be the key points to attract the young minds working in various fields of Fluid Dynamics and its allied areas.The separate session will be organized for them.

3.      All papers will be critically reviewed by two independent reviewers and only accepted papers of registered author will be included in the conference proceeding which would be published by leading publishers like  SPRINGER.

4.     Recommendation of the panelist will be sent to all the leading Govt. organizations, Institutes, Universities etc., for implementation.

5. The further details of the conference/Symposium is on the following webpage i.e.,

http://ismdhanbad.ac.in/depart/math/ICAFD/index.html

which may be further updated as and when required.

May I request you to mark a calender for Dec.19-21,2016 to deliver your excellency in International conference/symposium at ISM Dhanbad,INDIA. I am inviting you and your students to contribute research paper of your finding for ICAFD-2016.

This is for your kind information and consideration please.

With regards.

--
    Sincerely,
    (M K Singh)
    Organizing Secretary
    ICAFD-2016
    icafd2016@...

This email is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you have received it in error, please do not reproduce or disseminate the contents of this message; please contact me by return email.

Mritunjay Kumar Singh
    Ph.D., M.ASCE, DEIC (JGWR)
    Associate Professor
    Department of Applied Mathematics
    Indian School of Mines
    Dhanbad-826004,Jharkhand,India
    Email:drmks29@...
    Ph. No. (0326)2235488(Off.) (0326)2235588(Res.)
    Mob. no. +91 9431125817
    Fax: (0326)2235488
    webpage:http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/applied-mathematics/
    http://www.aggs.in
    Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.  
    Know More >