Join Louisiana COPRI for a full-day in-person seminar featuring panels and presentations on coasts, oceans, ports, rivers, and ethics.
Theme: “Sustainable Solutions for Louisiana Resiliency”
Thursday, October 28, 2021
9 am – 4 pm, Happy Hour Reception 4-5 pm
Lod Cook Hotel, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- The future of wind energy in Louisiana and how our ports are preparing
- Replicability of the Lower Mississippi River Physical Model
- Natural carbon sequestration in coastal habitats
- and more...
Confirmed speakers and panelists include
- Ricky Self, Executive Director of Port of Lake Charles
- Clair Marceaux, Executive Director of Cameron Parish Port
- David Rabalais, Executive Director for Terrebonne Port
- Chett Chaisson, Executive Director for Port Fourchon
- James Martin, Director, Technology Center Americas (TCA), LM Wind Power
- Dr. Melissa Baustian, Director for the RESTORE Act Center of Excellence for Louisiana
- Dr. Bingqing Liu, Deputy Director for the RESTORE Act Center of Excellence for Louisiana
- Parker Brady, M.S. Student in Coastal and Ecological Engineering, Secretary of LSU’s Student Chapter of COPRI.
- Emily Fertitta, M.S. Student in Coastal and Ecological Engineering, Treasurer of LSU’s Student Chapter of COPRI.
- Julia Mudd, M.S. Student in Civil Engineering (Water Resources), President of LSU’s Student Chapter of COPRI.
- Nina J. Reins, Ph.D., P.E., PMP, New Orleans Location Manager, Water & Coastal Resources Practice
- Robert W. Chambers, P.G., Principal, Environmental Science & Coastal Group Manager
Interested in sponsoring? Contact [email protected]. Only GENERAL sponsorships are available at this time. Happy Hour Sponsorships are full!