Due to the pandemic, the 2021 Multi-Region Leadership Conferences (MRLC) will be held virtually providing you with many of the same training opportunities and sessions that you would experience during an in-person MRLC. We will be holding a 4-day virtual event that is scheduled from Wednesday, April 7 through Saturday April 10. We are currently planning for 2 1/2-hour sessions each afternoon.
One of the advantages of the virtual format is that we will be able to reach a larger audience, so please share this information with other leaders in your respective groups.
Please use the Register Now Button to register in the upper right-hand corner of this page. You can also download the meeting to your Outlook when you register. You can also inform others of this event by clicking on the “Share the Event” link button. The agenda can be accessed on the event page. In the interim, if you have any questions, please contact Nancy Berson at [email protected].
The session times are below and indicated in MRLC Agenda - Update 3-24-21.docx
- April 7: 2:00pm-4:30pm EDT
- April 8: 2:00pm-4:30pm EDT
- April 9: 2:00pm-4:30pm EDT
- April 10: 2:00pm-4:30pm EDT
We look forward to seeing you in April.
MRLC Zoom link: https://asce-org.zoom.us/j/94594068965?pwd=R1BKZmV3V0RXU3I2UUczYTRVTzg0dz09
Find your local number: https://asce-org.zoom.us/u/abItjjuaGK
Meeting ID: 945 9406 8965; Passcode: 728341
Foundation Grant Application
Special Event: K-12 STEM Training
- April 7: 5:00pm ET
- Hosted by Committee on Pre-College Outreach
- See MRLC Collaborate Community for more information
- Virtual training session via Microsoft Teams – please email [email protected] to register.
- Please note, registration closes COB on Friday, April 2nd